| Every dollar counts in the life of a child
The Offord Centre for Child Studies is home to some of the world’s best and most innovative research on children’s mental health and early child development.
At the Offord Centre we:
- Create new knowledge addressing the problems of early child development and children’s mental health;
- Share this knowledge to improve policies and programs affecting children and youth; and
- Train future scientists who will work to improve the life quality and life opportunities of children.
Your donation will be used to:
- Support research chairs like the Dan Offord Research Chair in Child Studies
- Attract new and talented researchers to the Centre
- Fund pilot studies that explore innovative, new areas of research
- Make important research findings available to parents, clinicians, educators and policy makers so they can make informed decisions around which treatments and services to choose or to fund.
- Provide post-doctoral fellowships and research scholarships for the next generation of children’s mental health scientists.
Donate now using our secure on-line service.
Frequently Asked Questions